XSplit is a free and open source software used for live streaming and video recording. It is easy to use and provides a great canvas for pc gaming, talk shows, presentations, and many more purposes. Embedded or external camera and audio sources can be used with XSplit.1. Install XSplit
Download Open Broadcaster Software from xsplit.com
and Install it. 2. Provide Sources
When you open the XSplit, it will ask for the canvas option for different purposes. It is easy to adjust with drag and drop. It has some useful features for streaming.3. Configure vMix
We’re assuming that your Ant Media Server accepts all streams. (There is no any security option enabled.)
• Click Broadcast in the XSplit Window and then click ‘Set up a new output’
• Choose Custom RTMP in the Set up a new output dropdown menu.
• You can write any name and description you want.
• In the URL box, type/paste your Server
• In the Stream key, type/paste your Stream key
• Save changes4: Start Streaming
Close the Settings window and click on the “Stream” button in the main window of XSplit. It will start streaming.