Using ATradezone coupons could be a great way to attract new customers for any particular occasion on your online shop. Suppose, you want to give your customers a offer or discount, so ATradezone coupon feature will easily help you to create coupons within your online shop.
So in this documentation, you’ll learn how to create & manage coupons easily.
How to Create Coupons
To create a new coupon for your store, navigate to Seller Dashboard->Coupons. Then click on Add New Coupon.
Next, fill the fields with all the details and then click on ”Create Coupon” button to Add New Coupon.
Coupon has been created successfully
Essential fields at a glance:
- Coupon Title: Add the name you want to give your coupon.
- Description: In this field, you can add what the coupon is about.
- Discount Type: This drop-down lets seller select between a percentage and a fixed amount for discount.
- Amount: Add the discount amount (percentage/fixed) here.
- Email Restrictions: Choose to limit the coupon to certain emails if you like. If you insert an email then only customers with that email would be able to use the coupon.
- Usage Limit: Add the number here if you want to restrict coupon usage to a certain amount.
- Expire Date: If you would like for the coupon to remain usable only up to a certain time, select the expiry date from here.
- Exclude Sale Items: Sellers can select this checkbox if they want to opt-out sale items from the coupon offer.
- Minimum Amount: Select the minimum amount an order should be for a customer to apply for the coupon.
- Product: Sellers can select one, multiple, or all products they are selling at their respective stores.
- Exclude products: Sellers can also exclude the coupon from applying to a particular product or multiple products.
- Product categories: Include one or multiple product categories into the coupon.
- Exclude product categories: Select one or more product categories to exclude from the coupon offer.
- Show on store: Select this checkbox to display the coupon code on your storefront.
Product (Fixed Amount) Discount
Fixed Amount Discount coupon means when a customer uses the coupon she/he will get a fixed amount discount mentioned on the coupon. Whatever his total order amount is sh/he will get the same amount discount.
To use this option, select Product Discount from Discount Type drop-down.
This will also show when you view all your coupons from the Seller Dashboard as Fixed Amount under Coupon Type.
Product Percentage (%) Discount
Product Percentage Discount means when a customer uses the coupon in his order then sh/he will get a discount depends on his order total amount. He will get a discount of the percentage mentioned on the coupon of his total order.
To use this option, select Product % Discount from Discount Type drop-down
This will also show when you view all your coupons together from the Vendor Dashboard as Percent under Coupon Type.
Fixed Cart (%) Discount
In the fixed cart discount, customers will get a fixed total discount for the entire cart. Let’s say if anyone purchases products and the cart contains two (2) Made in Rwanda t-shirts at 150,000Rwf each = 300,000Rwf, a coupon for 20,000Rwf off gives a discount of 20,000Rwf for the entire amount and paying total amount of 280,000Rwf.
So let’s see how to add fixed cart discount on an your online shop:-
Select the Fixed Cart Discount from the drop-down menu.
This will also show when you view all your coupons together from the Seller Dashboard as Percent under Coupon Type.
Show Coupon on StoreFront
You can show the coupon on store front by checking the last option on add coupon page.
StoreFront discount display